Considered one of the 7 wonders of the world for its great architecture, history and geography, the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu is located at 2,430 meters high in the middle of a tropical forest and a dreamlike geography, it was probably the most amazing architectural achievement of the Inca Empire at its peak. Its walls, terraces, squares, viewpoints and temples built with a great architectural variety, in addition to the very varied flora and fauna that surrounds it, give the impression of been the main monument of the Inca era.
Difficulty level: Low/Moderate
What’s included: Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo (Shared service / Roundtrip)
– Train Tickets (Roundtrip)
– Bus Tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu (Shared service / Roundtrip)
– Entrance to Machu Picchu
– Tour guide (groupal)
-Services are subject to availability and rates may vary during holidays or
– Itineraries are subject to change due to weather or other unexpected
– No-show penalty is 100% of the total cost
– Each tour has a particular cancellation policy. Depending on the cancellation
time a fee will be applied. If passenger cannot take the service should
immediately contact our team.
– Any expense for the tour already made by Selina that does not allow
modification or change of tour dates will not be refunded and will be assumed
by the client, independent of date of purchase.